2011年10月28日星期五

Tinydeal.com Chinese iPhone 4 Touch Screen TV Cellphone P05-TVI8

I bought this cellphone http://www.tinydeal.com/3-pxikzs-p-14328.html from Tinydeal.com half a year ago. My review is: it is a fantastic stuff of super build quality, though it has some minor defects. After all, you cannot expect a perfect product at such a low price.

When I opened my package, I saw a cellphone, two Nokia BL-4C batteries, a stylus pen, a pair of earphones, a charger, a USB Cable, a user manual -- all the things that should be included. TVI8 is a highly similar copy of iPhone 4. It even has iPhone 4’s mute button, which is used to start the camera in fact. 

When I checked the phone, I saw the back cover was scratched as if it had been used for 2 years. Then I emailed to the Tinydeal customer service for a replacement. They told me that the scratched thing was just a thin piece of film. And I saw a smooth back cover after tearing the film off. However, fingerprints are easily left on both the screen and back cover, a little bit ugly, so I bought new films. 
Anyway, the basic functions of my phone work well. The touch screen is responsive in general. I need to use a little force pressing the screen, but it reacts very quickly. When I have phone calls, the voice is clear, no noise, but the sound volume is a little bit low.
The virtual Russian keyboard is also very smart. My finger is thick and I don’t have nails, so I press the wrong key sometimes. This problem can be solved by the stylus pen. It would be better if the phone had a place for it.
Mobile Internet service works well with Russian-language sites. But I can only browse simplified WAP sites, as I’m not able to install JAVA browsers like opera mini. And the phone does not have the function of WiFi (Tinydeal does not say it has WiFi :D).
The first time I used MSN, I logged in without entering email address and password, perhaps because my MSN account and SIM had been bound before. Anyway, it’s good that I don’t have to enter user name and password every time I use it. The pre-installed MSN is not the latest version, so there was a prompt of update. By the way, I tried to install Skype in the JAR format (a JAVA format) from my TF card, but there was no option for installation.
In the beginning, I put all my music files, videos, and pictures in the same folder in the name of King. I could not access such files directly through the Photos, Music, and Videoplayer apps on he desktop. Then I was told that music files, pictures, and videos should be placed in the folders named My Music, Photos, and Videos, respectively. And now the files become accessible.
The camera has both rear and front lenses, whose focal lengths are modifiable. The images are recognizable, though the color is quite dull ( good enough for the price). The camera captures objects quite slow, so when you shoot a video, you should not move the phone too fast.



The most exciting app is a free online content store named 51mrp.com, for which, you can click the Gamecenter icon or Reader-K icon. After update, I found there were sections for 3GP video clips, MP3 songs, pictures, and MRP-format casual games. Downloaded videos, pictures, and songs are saved automatically in the Videos, Photos and My Music folders in the TF card, while downloaded games can be found in My Games folder of 51mrp.com. The downloaded 3GP videos are generally more high-definition than those converted by myself. It’s a pity the phone does not support WiFi, or I would not be charged for Mobile Internet traffic. 
The phone has TV and FM radio functions, which work very well when signals are strong. Bluetooth is usable, while data transfer is not very fast. And the phone is compatible with TXT ebooks.
There are some other apps named, imichat, Augury, and imiTV under the Videocall icon. I’m not interested in them, so just went in to have a look. It seems many people were chatting in imichat, but I don’t know how to use it by far.
In a word, P05-TVI8 is a good cellphone and good multimedia device for its super low price.

标签: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 条评论:

发表评论

订阅 博文评论 [Atom]

<< 主页