2011年10月28日星期五

Tinydeal.com iPhone 4-shaped Android 2.2 Cheap Cellphone p05-M89J


This phonehttp://www.tinydeal.com/34-android-v22-att-t -pxil4j-mobile-vodafone-unlocked-bar-mobile-cell-phone-wifi-navigation-p05-m89j-p-41769.html arrived days ago, and I’m happy with it these days. I think this is a super effective cell phone for its price.
The product was very well packed when it was delivered: there was a thick piece of foam pad beneath the phone for protection, and the user manual was put in a book case -- that made me feel very comfortable.
 
The phone shares the appearance of iPhone 4, except that the home key is square and the logo on the back cover is Android. It is a little heavier than I imagined, the sign of high build quality from my experience. After taking off a soft and marked protective film, I saw an unmarked hard film on the screen. There is a bubble between the screen and the hard film because the latter was not very well placed. Like other unbranded Chinese cellphones, this one is also vulnerable to fingerprints.


It takes about 50 seconds to start the phone up. Touch screen is super responsive like a real iPhone’s -- I just need to touch the screen lightly, instead of press, to see very quick reaction. The screen is capacitive, so that I can modify the vision field when playing Angry Bird. There is no sparkling or blemish on the screen, so web pages and ebooks are eye-comforting.

The desktop adopts the iPhone style and the color is very cool. Holding the square home key, I can see a page for applications I recently used – not very useful. The virtual keyboard reacts to my finger clicks very fast and accurately without any delay, and Stylus pen is not needed.
The chief defect of the cellphone is that it has no visible menu key or dial key like other Android phones. The menu key and return key are the areas on the left and right of the home key, respectively, not so professional from my point of view.
There is a funny thing about phone call. When I dialed through and choose “speaker”, no voice comes out of the speaker, but the voice from the earphone becomes very loud, clear and solid. Haha, I felt fortunate for this mistake, because I was fed up by the low phone call voice of my previous phone, which was also made in China.
Then I was afraid that there was something wrong with the speaker. But the speaker seemed even better than ordinary phones’, because the sound quality of MP3 songs was quite sweet.
Websites are opened on my phone very quickly when the mobile signals are strong. I went to KFC several times where I found the WiFi function work well. The A-GPS is able to tell the right street where I am and what’s near by (This should be considered as the advantage of Google, instead of the phone).
Preinstalled apps are too few, but that does not matter, because I can install apps downloaded by PC on the TF card. Most Android casual games can be installed and played on the phone, while some complex games run very slow, such as racing car. Once, a game stopped unexpectedly when I had to restart the phone, but that happened only once.
The phone is compatible with MSN, but not Skype. There is a comprehensive instant messaging tool named IMO Beta, where you can import all your IM directory and communicate with your friends through text messages, including Skype.
Although the phone can be well used for radio and HD videos, it has no TV function.
In general, I’m satisfied with this cellphone, which is useful and entertaining.







标签: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 条评论:

发表评论

订阅 博文评论 [Atom]

<< 主页